Monday, January 31, 2011

WELCOME TO NOWHERE WEEK 4

A much better week than last week. I'm feeling more comfortable with the characters and starting to introduce more of the conflict and tension between them. Also dropping in hints that there is something going wrong and but nobody realizes just how bad things will get.
Strangely enough there is one character I haven't introduced yet. I've had several references to the station's doctor but he hasn't appeared. I keep finding excuses for him not to be involved in the daily events at the station. I know what his secrets are but they wouldn't stop him from getting involved in things here. For some reason he does not want to bee seen yet and I can't get him to show up. Whatever he's doing it better be a good excuse. I wonder what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment