It's been a good week for writing. The sky opened up and a lot of good ideas dropped out and solved some problems. I realized I hadn't focused enough and did some hard thinking about the characters. I had to concentrate on how they would change during the story. The really brought things together and I finally got a good eye on things. I went back and rewrote it and the characters are coming off a lot stronger now. I also got a lot of work done on the second, and final, episode. The other result of the new characters is there's a lot more conflict and tension, more drama, between them.
Since the whole idea behind the story was changing the title "November Girl" didn't work anymore. It wasn't about her any more. I had considered "November Girl: In the Shadows of the Bombs" but that and the individual episode titles got to be to confusing. "November Girl: In the Shadows of the Bombs. Episode One: The Long Winter" was way to much. I finally decided to pull "November Girl" out of the title. I also think "In the Shadows of the Bombs" is a pretty interesting and attention getting title.
Will most likely finish the script this weekend.