Sunday, July 3, 2011

STARPOINT VIDEOS

It's taking shape and looking really good.
I took a workshop and am officially a member of PATV now so I'm good to go. I can operate the HD camera so when we go out to shoot on location I can take care of it. It will be easier to organize with fewer people. I'm hoping that Suzy and I will be able to get together some Saturday morning and go out and shoot some of the scenes, then meet up with Jessica later on and shoot hers.
I finally got to meet with Alejandra and she's very excited about doing the role of the Fortune Teller. I hadn't given that character a name in the script and she asked for one. I told her since she's playing the character she could pick the name herself. She lives in Burlington and it's quite a drive from there to Iowa City, 1hr 15min or so, so I'll be going to Burlington sometime later this month or early next to read through the script and rehearse with her. As with Suzy and Jessica I want this to be as fun and easy as possible for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment