Saturday, June 25, 2011

STARPOINT VIDEOS

I'm getting more involved with the videos and starting to do more of it myself. I'm going to take some workshops at PATV on using Final Cut Pro to edit and then get certified to use the HD camera. I figure that will make things a lot easier cause it's one less person to organize.
I finished the script on Thursday and I'm really excited about it. It's titled Changing Fortunes and goes back to the theme that I used in the books. It only takes one person to change the world.
I met with Susannah and Jessica this morning and they are both thrilled about the shoot. I have one more character to cast and have been trying to get a hold of a woman I met at PATV but haven't heard back from her. They are amazing in what they are doing so I want to make it as easy as possible for them. Also got a hold of Josh to see if he can do some of the effects.
The plan is to do the studio footage, about 90% of the script, in August and wrap everything up by the end of September.

No comments:

Post a Comment