Sunday, June 27, 2010

STARPOINT VIDEOS

I was looking for new ways to advertise my book and read this article suggesting using youtube to put up video advertisements. I talked to my friend Per who has a business doing videos for people and has been doing films of his own for years. We talked about it and he volunteered his services to produce some advertisements of my book.

We need a Gallif. We need someone who could portray her for these spots. Most of what we are looking at is videos with narration, but, if we found someone who was willing, I would actually write a few performance scenes. Either way, if we find someone who is interested we will work with her to whatever she is comfortable.

Physically we need someone who is, or at least looks, to be in her late teens. Long, curly hair, preferably red but we could always use that as part of the costuming. She needs to have the build of a rugged fighter who could stand toe to toe and then take out orcs, elves and even giants.

If anyone you know might be interested in doing this for us feel free to pass this a long. If they have any more questions about the character they could go to www.starpointmountain.com and see art and read about her.

I'll be happy to answer any questions and your help will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment