Sunday, June 6, 2010

SILLY WRITERS

I have to admit there are times, if something works, I get into a habit that's hard to break. When I was doing Doctor Who: Shadows of the Past I picked up a notebook to organize my ideas. It worked out so well I had to go out and buy the exact same style of notebook. When that was half full I went out and got another, then another. I still have fourteen of them on the shelf next to my computer that I've never used.
When I started writing the 3rd book I bought a new pen because it just looked like a good pen. By the time I finished the first draft I'd gone through eight INC CLASSIC GEL pens and had bought a few extras to be safe. So far I've used three of them on the short stories and I'm trying to keep a few pens ahead so I'll never run out. Last Friday I went to pick some up and they were OUT! They didn't have them anymore! Not only did they not have them in stock but they didn't even have the empty slots to put them in. AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!! I stood there for a good ten minutes going over the pens again and again and again. I'm really upset about that and I've gone to a few other stores to try and find them but no luck.
Bit silly but I'm seriously upset that I can't find the right pens!

No comments:

Post a Comment