Sunday, June 27, 2010

GALLIF OF STARPOINT MOUNTAIN WEEK 2

I got into the grove this week and it really took off. I wrote 25 pages coming out to three chapters and about 10,500 words. What really set it off was one of those things I really like about writing.
I thought I might have written into a corner cause I had Gallif in a position where she needed an ally but all the other characters I've introduced needed to be someplace else. I wasn't sure how I was going to get her out then it occurred to me that there was one character who had been established in the first and second books who, because of her ability to heal injuries, could believably be in the position to heal Gallif's wounds. That really got the groove going and it was the third best week's writing I've done this year.
One of the things I'm really proud of these books is that, even in the fourth book in the series and I'm introducing new characters and visiting new places in the Land of Starpoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment