Sunday, February 7, 2016

BACK TO STARPOINT

I've realized how bad it has been just letting the Starpoint Mountain series fall by the wayside since I started doing films.  I really am embarrassed by it.  I should have been smarter and I better get my ass in gear and make up for things.
I'm back up to writing every day.  Some days I get out a sentence, some times, a word, but at least I'm working on it.  It's harder than I expected to get back in to the flow of things but I'm forcing myself to get moving.  When I am sitting and working on it I 'm very excited about it.  It's just sitting down and doing it that takes lots of concentration.
To help jump start I've started advertising again, ordered some promotional items, and changing everything over to Create Space.  This will help me get in to Barnes and Noble in some ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment