Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time Web Tremors

I've released the novel Time Web Tremors this week. The official release date was March 1st but I didn't send out any notices until the 3rd.
I'm doing this completely different from Starpoint Mountain. I'm really starting with the digital marketing of it this time so I made it available for Kindle and Nook first. I was reluctant for a long time to go with the digital versions but I can't deny their popularity. In February I sold a digital copy of the Starpoint books once a week. Much to my surprise two copies of Time Web Tremors were bought on Kindle before I even told anyone about it. In mid-February I said on FB that I was going to release a new book. That was it. I didn't say when or even give the name I just said I was getting a new one ready. It was a real boost of confidence.
I'm setting up print copies through Lulu only this time. As nice as it can be to have it available through Amazon, B&N, etc it just adds so much to the cost and I want to keep the price down. I have a few regular customers who don't have digital readers and I want to have something to offer them.
It's starting out to be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment