Friday, February 12, 2010

DR WHO

I haven't heard anything yet about my submission to Big Finish. They said they hoped to have them all read by the end of February. I don't know if that means they won't contact us until after that or not. I guess 'no new is good news' in this case.

They also opened up for more submissions. They are bringing back the Short Trips range as audio adventures instead of printed anthologies and were looking for short stories that could eventually be read by an actor from the series. The limits was 2,500 words and no previously existing friends or enemies but all 8 original Doctors and companions were fair game. They stressed to remember that this is not a play but a short story.

I submitted a 1st Doctor and Susan story set directly before An Unearthly Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment