Saturday, January 16, 2010

SHADOWS OF STARPOINT UPDATE




I'm 99% sure it's ready to go as is right now but I'm not going top approve it until I get my proof copy. I learned that with the first book and it cost me a lot. I made some changes on the cover, front and back, and I want to see how they look. I know that it should be fine because I used the exact same art that I have all the other times and only changed a few of the words but you never know how it will look. So I'll just wait until I actually have one in my hand before I consider it done.

Strangely enough, even though I haven't approved the book, it is available directly from Lulu. It seems a bit odd that even though they need a final approval to market it on Amazon, B&N etc, they can go ahead and sell it on their site.

They ask for keywords for people doing searches on topics. Originally, I just put down a few obvious ones and figured it was covered. Then it occurred to me that the more times I can get it to show up on searches the better. I ended up writing 65 of them but they only allow so much space. They are all legit connections, well, maybe not Harry Potter, but if you do a topic search on Lulu for these words you'll get my book:

female warrior, fighters, politics, torture, prejudice, discrimination, chains, bondage, dwarf, elves, dragons, casting, magic, wands, swords, daggers, library, books, myths, legends, dungeons, skeletons, Harry Potter, roleplaying, ghosts, leather, sorcery

No comments:

Post a Comment