Tuesday, January 12, 2010

THE SHADOWS OF STARPOINT MOUNTAIN

I took the leap and started the process to full publication today. I got the ISBN number and the book is in the process of getting officially listed. It has to be cleared and approved by a registry, I can't remember the name, that will look at the book and make sure it is what I claim it is. It makes sure the title, author and copyright are correct and all the legal listing get done. This is especially good because it makes sure that the title, characters, and situations are copyrighted under my name. The final sale price on the shelf will be $18.00. Of that, if bought from B&N or Amazon, etc, I will get $1.35. The cost of getting listed has gone down considerably since the first book was done and now the stores only get $7 for taking it from one box and putting it in another. This whole process takes 6 to 8 weeks and then I can start to advertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment