Sunday, July 29, 2012

NOVEMBER GIRL JULY 2012

A couple of weeks ago I saw this in the newspaper.  I'd been having trouble deciding what project to do next when I caught the daughter's name.  It woke me up enough to get me moving again.  I'd realized that I had done several hundred pages of a novel based on that character and there certainly had to be somewhere else I could pick up her story.  I've been keeping in mind the problems I had the first time around and not letting it get out of hand.  This story is only two episodes with a half dozen characters at most.  I've also been very mindful of locations and specifically keeping it within places I know we could use or green screen if necessary.  Going to finish the script within the next week, maybe even today, then start looking for a November.

No comments:

Post a Comment