Sunday, October 10, 2010

GALLIF OF STARPOINT MOUNTAIN WEEK 17

Had a good week this week. Finished the 2nd act of the book and have everything in place for the finale. The subplots that needed to be finished or finished and most of the characters have changed over the series so I'm really proud of it.
Oddly enough the book is coming together much the same way the first one did. It's coming together in the wrong order. like the first one I couldn't even decide on a title until I was half way through it. It sounds silly but it was just the way my creative mind works. It wasn't until I was half way through the first one before I changed the title from Battle for Starpoint Mountain to Secrets of Starpoint Mountain. I had been calling this one Gallif of Starpoint Mountain for a long time. I didn't like it. It wasn't very exciting and I felt like it was misleading when I would write scenes that didn't have her in it. Each act gets its own title and I had changed them time and time again and I never got a handle on them.
Finally, this week, the sky opened and a those problems were solved into a much more exciting title and acts. Something that better describes what's happening in the book. I'll give you the act titles and see if you can figure out what the full title is. Email me with the correct answer abefore the end of October and I'll send you free copies of all four books in the series. The first two are available now and the third and fourth one will be available in 2011.
The ________ of Starpoint Mountain
Act 1: Fuel
Act 2: Air
Act 3: Spark
Any guesses?

1 comment: