Saturday, January 7, 2017

APOLOGY

Here we go again.  I'm really embarrassed at just how little I wrote last year.  I've got full length novels and over 26 short stories all written out by hand.  All I need to do is get them onto paper, well, computer paper, to get them published.  Last year I did almost nothing.  It shouldn't be that hard but I didn't have the drive to do it.
I started out this year by updating all the dictation software and getting a top notch set of headphones.  Spent some time getting Nuance Dragon Speak to understand the way I talk to it can help make it easier to transcribe what I've written.  Taught it to understand Gallif, aquilus, and other words you need to know in the Land of Starpoint Mountain.

Dear Gallif,
I'm so sorry that I left your story.  Unfortunately life in my world got chaotic and wasn't able to get back into your world for a long time.  You deserved better.  This year it will happen.  The Giant Lords will put you on trial for your crimes and you will face their judgement.  You will change the world just by taking a stand.
Respectfully,
Bill   

No comments:

Post a Comment