Sunday, August 11, 2013

IN THE SHADOWS OF NOVEMBER EDITING WEEK 5

A much better week once the green screen scenes were done and it's in the home stretch for the video editing.  I'm taking a few days of vacation during the next week and reserved studio time to edit so I'm sure I'll have a majority, 90% if not more, of the project done in a few days.
Then it will be the audio work, some fx, and a few pick up shots.  There is a scene where they are having a dinner and I need footage of the dishes, etc, so most of it is pretty easy.  I'm hoping Sara can spare an hour some Saturday so we can do a few shots of her as November.  
After that it's the music that needs to be done.  I'm hoping the guys who were going to do it will still be able but it's right before classes start and they may just not have the time.  Starting to look at plan B in case that doesn't work out.  The problem is I have no idea what plan B is.
I was hoping that, at some point in the production, I can get an emotional response from the viewer.  Even if it's just a smile in reaction to something good happening to the characters.  GOT IT!  It's one very light hearted moment but it's in the middle of a very dark story.  This week I'm working on the action and the serious drama scenes.  

2 comments:

  1. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us..please visit my site alsoYahoo forgot password help .I hope you like my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and interesting post. Please visit my site BT password reset

    ReplyDelete