Saturday, August 13, 2011

NOVEMBER GIRL WEEK 7

Much better week than the last few. It took a while to get up to speed. i wrote a few pages but they weren't feeling right so I went back and reread everything I'd already done, through out what I'd written recently, then started over again.
I'm doing something different that I've never done before for this book. I'm actually writing a synopsis of characters and places November meets as the story goes. I've never done that. I did all of Starpoint with some general ideas of where the story was going to go and that was it. Welcome to Nowhere was the same way. This one certainly is going to be different than anything I've written before. So much so that I want to keep a synopsis of the story just in case I end up coming back to this place or characters. I really have no idea where this is going.
Sometimes I love this part of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment