Saturday, July 31, 2010

GALLIF OF STARPOINT MOUNTAIN WEEKS 5-7

I didn't realize it had been three weeks since I had written anything here. I worked lots of overtime, twelve twelve hour days, and things outside of work, other than writing, just got left behind. It's been going pretty steady on the writing front. I'm enjoying bringing some of the characters that have been in the background in the first three books into the light for the fourth. They were there in some form or another so I don't think it's totally unbelievable that they are becoming actively involved in the story now. It's fun to be in the fourth book and still having more characters to feature.
Sometimes I'm really thrilled by the way things work out. I had a chapter cliffhanger that I was so happy with I kept smiling for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment