Saturday, April 3, 2010

BOOK 3 WEEK 13


It turned in to quite a good week for 13. I spent the first few days stumbling around but finally took off. I wonder if the reason it was so rough was because I knew what scene was coming. It was an incredibly tense and emotional scene that I knew was going to make me cry. I had tears in my eyes and had to stop and do something else for a while to keep it from going to far. I told people it was hay fever.

I can't believe how emotional I can get over some of these scenes. This is the third time I've been so in to the events I had an emotional reaction out of it.

I made a tentative cover for the third book. I used the alternate cover that Jesse painted for the first book and did some redesign on it to make it work. I still need to get Jesse's permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment